In 2011, marketers will need to “intensify their focus on creating magnetic content that will naturally attract consumers, rather than relying solely on the interruption model of advertising, which consumers are responding to less and less,” said the CEO of eMarketer, Geoff Ramsey.
Blogs are the answer!
Consider these interesting factoids:
- Most people read blogs: More than half of Internet users read a blog at least monthly and find them very influential, according to research from Technorati and eMarketer. This is expected to rise to over 60% by 2014.
- Blogs are the #1 priority for marketers: Marketers indicated increasing their blogging activities was their number-one priority, according to the 2010 Social Media Industry Report.
- Corporate blogging on the rise: More than 43% of U.S. companies will market via a blog by 2012, up from 34% in 2010, according to eMarketer. Media companies, marketers, and small business owners are a sampling of the businesses driving this growth.
- Blogs enhance search engine rankings: A significant 58% of marketers use their blog to improve their search engine optimization, according to eMarketer.
- Small businesses are seeing big benefits: Businesses that have blogs receive 55% more traffic than those that don’t, found a HubSpot study.
- Blogs generate quality leads: The primary benefit of a blog for most self-employed business owners is generating new leads for their businesses, according to Technorati.
- Consumers trust blogs more than Facebook and Twitter: A significant 47% of consumers will refer a brand they read about through a blog, versus only 28% for a Facebook brand and 22% for Twitter, according to Technorati and Razorfish.
And these recent statistics are just a small illustration of the power of blogs.
So the big question is: What do experienced marketers and business owners know and do with their blogs that makes them so successful?
If you knew that—if you knew step-by-step how the pros use their blogs to attract high-quality customers and achieve success—you could simply duplicate what they do and achieve similar results.
That’s what Blogging Success Summit 2011 is all about. We’ve brought together the world’s most successful blogging practitioners and asked them to reveal their success secrets to YOU. And it’s all live!
And the best part? You don’t have to spend a small fortune on travel, meals or a hotel to attend. The conference is completely online. You “attend” from the comfort of your own home or office, using your computer to watch, listen, and participate in the presentations and networking.
However, like any conference, there’s a limit to how many people can fit in the “room.” So if you’re interested in connecting with valuable customers and prospects, enhancing your image in your industry, and improving sales, secure your spot at this conference today.
Discounts available until January 24, 2011